Perhaps you’ve already had a general interest in Yoga for a a while, but you do not know how and where to begin. This is a more common situation than you think.
Do you want to know what kind of yoga will suit you best?, or if it’s something only women can do?
In most cases you will find women in the majority of yoga classes, but this doesn’t imply that yoga is only for them. In fact, in India, this practice was practiced by men only.
As a beginner in Yoga, you may think that Yoga involves only the physical postures and being a contortionist. But this is only one kind of yoga and that is Hatha Yoga. This kind of Yoga is known for its practice of asanas or postures.
In Hatha Yoga there are different styles like Ashtanga Yoga, Anusara Yoga, Iyengar Yoga and many more. The phrase Hatha Yoga was in the beggining mentioned in the Hatha Yoga Pradipika, a Yoga writing of the XV century. In this ancient book you can find that it makes a differenciation between the spiritual Yoga (like the Raja Yoga) and the Yoga with more focus on the body and the Kundalini energy like the Hatha Yoga. Hatha Yoga is kinda known as a step towards the Raja Yoga. (You can learn more about the best program to burn body fat fast at http://fettwegfaktorvip.com by clicking the link).
Leaving behind all this theory for a moment, Hatha Yoga is a very good type of Yoga to begin with and awakening the Kundalini energy. In the end, all these kinds of Yoga are tied and the deep practice on some of them can take us beyond the physical body. As for my specific tips for a complete newbie, the first one is to research the Yoga studios near your home and their teachers to find the best place to begin practicing Yoga.
Another bunch of useful advice that may help you to prepare for a yoga class are:
- If you have any injury, notify the teacher so he or she can assist you during class.
- Take a shower before and after class, as it will help you to relax and establish a routine
- Don’t put perfume on you before goint to class.
- Don’t leave class in the final position or Savasana, to avoid disturbing others.
- Avoid eating before class.
- Practice early in the morning to achieve mental clarity throughout your day.
- If you are menstruating inform your yoga teacher so he or she can give you recommendations to make the most of your Yoga practice.
- Practicing every day is ideal, but do not worry if you can not, you will experience the benefits even if you just practice 1-2 times per week.
- If you do yoga in your house, you can do your yoga for 3 hours max.
- If you suffer a specific disease is advisable to consult your physician before starting Yoga. It is very normal to feel some pain in your muscles during class and even the day after it, do not worry, your body will adapt to these new habit.
Finally, find out in your yoga club if there are any yoga classes for newbies. This class will help you feel more comfortable at first and move forward with more confidence. To learn more Klicken Sie hier and start becoming acquainted with fitness and the best method to lose weight.